JUBILEE - CASE OF 12
This product is currently sold out.
WITH PISTACHIOS & CHERRIES
Ju.bi.lee – n. Any season or occasion of rejoicing or festivity.
This recipe is a high-end affair. It might as well be Champagne and caviar.
Made in a kitchen that uses tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
HOW TO EAT
1) Put your hand in a bag, grab a handful, shove into mouth. Repeat.
2) With milk or yogurt and fruit, DUH.
3) On ice cream!
4) Grind up granola in a food processor and mix with butter and form into a pie crust (ala graham cracker crust)!
5) On top of roasted vegetables, soups, salads for a sweet kick!
6) In cookies! On top of cookies!
7) On top of banana bread!
8) In smoothies!
9) In streusel toppings for cakes and muffins!
10) Mix into homemade popsicles!