Ingredients: Rolled oats, Coconut chips*, Sunflower seeds*, Macadamias*, 100% Maple syrup, Dried mango (Mango, Cane sugar, Citric acid); Brown sugar*, Extra-virgin olive oil, Kosher salt. * = Organic
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/4 cup (23g) Servings per package: 14 Amount Per Serving, Calories 110, Calories from Fat 60, Total Fat 7g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 65mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 12g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Allergy Warning: Made in a kitchen that uses tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
Storage: Reseal after use and store in a cool, dry place.