Ingredients: Rolled oats, Coconut chips*, Pumpkin seeds*, Sunflower seeds*, Pecans*, 100% Maple syrup, Brown sugar*, Extra-virgin olive oil, Kosher salt. * = Organic
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/4 cup (23g) Servings per package: 14 Amount Per Serving, Calories 110, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 7g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 60mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 10g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Allergy Warning: Made in a kitchen that uses tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
Storage: Reseal after use and store in a cool, dry place.