GETS THE WORM
This variant is currently sold out
WITH DRIED APPLES & A SURPRISE!
This granola (made with gluten free oats!) is a great way to start the day, staying healthy while bringing back the memories of old school “prize inside” cereal. You may even want to share it with your kids, but nobody’s saying you have to.
Made in a kitchen that uses tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
HOW TO EAT
1) Put your hand in a bag, grab a handful, shove into mouth. Repeat.
2) With milk or yogurt and fruit, DUH.
3) On ice cream!
4) Grind up granola in a food processor and mix with butter and form into a pie crust (ala graham cracker crust)!
5) On top of roasted vegetables, soups, salads for a sweet kick!
6) In cookies! On top of cookies!
7) On top of banana bread!
8) In smoothies!
9) In streusel toppings for cakes and muffins!
10) Mix into homemade popsicles!