DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
• Due to Early Bird Foods being a perishable good along with our Food Safety Program regulations, we are unable to accept returns.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING POLICIES?• Standard Shipping – We offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on all orders over $90 in the lower 48 states.
• Prep Time – Orders generally ship out within 1-2 business days. This means we will ship your package out of our warehouse within that time period.
• Shipping Confirmation – If you are not sent a shipping confirmation/tracking number via email within 5 business days of ordering, there could be a problem. Please contact us immediately to be sure we received your order.
WHAT'S UP WITH FREE SHIPPING?• For orders OVER $90.00, Early Bird ships our goodness for FREE within the contiguous 48 United States.
• Are you lucky enough to live in Alaska or Hawaii? Please contact us for shipping info. Maybe we’ll hand-deliver your Early Bird order.
WHAT IF I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION?• Shipping Confirmation – If you are not sent a shipping confirmation/tracking number via email within 5 business days of ordering, there could be a problem. Please contact us immediately to be sure we received your order.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
We process orders very quickly, and this is not always possible, but you can contact customer service to see what we can do. Be sure to state that you want to cancel the order in the “Subject” field, and include your name, your entire order, and the order number in the “Description” field. Please reach out as soon as possible if you want to cancel orders. Once the order ships, we no longer have the power to cancel or recall orders.
WHAT KIND OF QUANTITIES OF GRANOLA CAN I BUY ONLINE?
We offer a variety of quantities for purchase online:
• You can buy granola in bags, in quantities of 1, 3 or 12 bags
• You can buy granola in bulk – 5 lb bag
• You can buy granola by the case – 12 bags per case
• You can buy granola in trios
HOW DO I EAT GRANOLA?1) Put your hand in a bag, grab a handful, shove into mouth. Repeat. 2) With milk or yogurt and fruit, DUH. 3) On ice cream! 4) Grind up granola in a food processor and mix with butter and form into a pie crust (ala graham cracker crust)! 5) On top of roasted vegetables, soups, salads for a sweet kick! 6) In cookies! On top of cookies! 7) On top of banana bread! 8) In smoothies! 9) In streusel toppings for cakes and muffins! 10) Mix into homemade popsicles!
I HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES. WHAT'S IN YOUR PRODUCTS?
Everyone at Early Bird Foods is extra sensitive about our birdies with food allergies. We post allergy warnings on all our products. Please note that our kitchen does use tree nuts, peanuts and soy.