This variant is currently sold out
WITH MANGO & MACADAMIA NUTS
Inspired by paradise, sunshine and daydreams, Aloha Recipe is here for anyone who needs a vacation from boring snacks, even if hammock weather is a long way off.
Made in a kitchen that uses tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
HOW TO EAT
1) Put your hand in a bag, grab a handful, shove into mouth. Repeat.
2) With milk or yogurt and fruit, DUH.
3) On ice cream!
4) Grind up granola in a food processor and mix with butter and form into a pie crust (ala graham cracker crust)!
5) On top of roasted vegetables, soups, salads for a sweet kick!
6) In cookies! On top of cookies!
7) On top of banana bread!
8) In smoothies!
9) In streusel toppings for cakes and muffins!
10) Mix into homemade popsicles!